|VISA FORMALITIES: Back to Services|
Documents to be submitted by Visa applicant:
(These are the general documents required by Visa issuing officials and will differ from country to country)
1. Photographs of applicant.
2. A covering letter explaining the purpose of visit, duration of stay, source of the funds to meet expenses abroad.
3. Air tickets.
4. Invitation from relatives ,friends or colleagues.
5. Proof of foreign exchange withdrawn.
6. Copy of credit cards.
7. Overseas insurance policies.
8. For business visits, a letter from the Chamber of Commerce.
9. Draft for visa fees.
10. Copy of I.T returns.
11. Copies of bank statement.
12. Hotel confirmation from abroad or proof of
|Back to Services|
© All Rights Reserved 2002